Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Register on our website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Contact us with an inquiry or request for assistance
- Participate in a survey or contest
- Use our services
The personal information we may collect includes but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Location data
- Payment information
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with requested services and customer support;
- Process payment transactions;
- Communicate with you regarding promotions, updates, and other news about WPA;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities of visitors to our website;
- Protect the security and integrity of our website, business operations, users and third parties.
Disclosure of Personal Information
WPA will not disclose your personal information except as follows:
- To third party service providers who help us operate our business or provide services on our behalf.
- To comply with legal requirements such as a law, regulation or court order.
- To protect the safety of any person or prevent fraud or abuse of WPA’s platform or its users.
- As part of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other transaction involving sale or transfer of some or all assets related to WPA.
WPA has implemented reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data that we have collected.
You have the right to access your personal information that we hold about you at any time. You also have the right to correct any inaccurate personal information that we hold about you. You may exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.